Sunday, February 16, 2014

Notes from the Bunker:

This is my first post to keep a running current of whispers, notes, secrets and musings from the bunkers of my work in experimental music and Electronic Voice Phenomena. Here you can share ideas, keep up to date with my works in progress and obtain objects, albums, CDs and Cassettes and other mediums of my production. 




JAALJTH, the new CD by myself and Francisco Lopez has been released on the Gerauschmanufaktur Label.  The Work is derived and based on an odd bit of ruins in Utica, Indiana, where three witches placed a curse on the town just before they were put to their doom tied to a raft and sent over the falls of the local river. There have been several other, including a more recent event that transpired on the property. Can anyone find the stories?

Find The New CD and Other Releases on my website! 
Phantom Airwaves
 


No comments:

Post a Comment